How to Submit an Eagle Scout Project Proposal
As stated in Requirement 5:
“You must use the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, BSA
publication No. 512-927, in meeting this requirement.”
Download the Project Workbook, here.
Complete it using Adobe Reader 9 or later.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you download the official workbook from the BSA website. This
document changes periodically, and you MUST use the most recent version.
Please allow 2 weeks for project proposal review and approval.
Eagle Board of Review – Phoenix District:
District Eagle Board Committee contacts with their troop assignments are below. Please
contact your representative for anything regarding the Life-to-Eagle process (e.g. Eagle
Project approval, Fundraiser form) by clicking the email link below.
IMPORTANT Youth Protection information: BSA policy prohibits one-on-one
communications between youth and adults. Please CC: your parents and Scoutmaster
when you submit your project proposal by email.
As of now, the Eagle Board of Review’s are being conducted online via a video call as certified applications are received. Reservations for a video call board of review is done by Unit Leadership by emailing email@example.com. Once the Scouts certified application from the district is received, the Unit leadership will send an email stating that the scout is ready for a board or review. An Eagle board Chair will contact the unit leadership to schedule the video call. The chair will then recruit 2 volunteers once a time is determined and set up the call.
Please allow 2 weeks for this process to be completed.
Troops 101, 398, 401, 463, 623
Troops 19, 74, 197, 213
Steve and Lori Shindell
Troops 29, 232, 304
Troops 67, 150, 298, 455, 2024
Troops 370, 372, 467
- Guide to Advancement 2019 Edition (PDF)
- The Eagle Scout Rank – Resource showing specific information on Eagle Scout Rank
- Eagle Scout Rank Application (PDF)
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook – Download the current version of the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook or fill out online. Read ALL of the instructions in the workbook file.
- Other Advancement Resources
- Eagle Palms (PDF)
- National Eagle Scout Project of the Year Award
- Eagle Scout Scholarships – National Eagle Scout Association